Monday, May 7, 2012

The Sook Stool...

I have brought in a new rule at my house... The Sook Stool.
The sook Stool is a chair. It lives up the end of our hallway. It is used now when either of my kids decide they want to have a whinge about something. We recognise their need to voice their frustrations but also know that after a long day at work the hubby and i really dont want to have to listen to " Mummy.... such and such stole my such and such"  ten times in five minutes.
Both the girls (18 mnths and 3and a half yrs) use the stool.
It is a god send..
I mean, more often than not i will walk down the hallway and one of them have taken themself off to the chair all by themselves. They will sit there and mutter to themselves about what has annoyed them, then come back and continue to play nicely.
I have two much happier girls in my house now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment