Monday, May 7, 2012

So i went out last night... it was a Monday, i always go to karaoke on a Monday...
I had a good night, saw my friends and sang a few songs... I even came home sober!
This morning i get up to the kids to find my house is a nightmare. There is shit everywhere...
Neither my hubby or my housemate decided to pick up after the kids or themselves.. (oh that's right, they are kids!)
I have had enough.
I am now treating the boys like kids.. I have made a roster/star chart. (so the kids can join in too) On which they have their daily jobs and they re weekly jobs. If at the end of the week they have gotten all of their stars they have a weekend.. If not, they can spend their Sundays cleaning with me!

I have tried everything.. From asking nicely to leaving very detailed instructional post it notes all over the house.

So now they can be treated the way i treat my kids.

(Only a short post but i thought it was entertaining!)

Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment