Sunday, April 17, 2011

the time it takes...

So, again, it has been too long and i apologise... The truth is, ive just been lazy, i have opened up this page god knows how many times and i still hadnt thought of anything really interesting to write... I still dont know what is interesting or not in the world anymore as my entire world revolves around my family... Well kinda.

Had a good weekend which involved a dinner party on Saturday night which was great. got the kids together and a bunch of old mates, ate, drank and played around. Was great to have a chance to be someone other than mummy for a change!
On sunday Mr D's family had a lunch at an all you can eat restraunt. (They must have seen all the kids coming, they put us in the VIP room! ba ha ha ha!)
Other than that i really didnt do much unless you guys wanna read about how often i cleaned my house this weekend (the amount of times i stood on lego was utterly fucked a pain in the ass ridiculous.

The truth be told, im just lil ol'me, with my cute little kids, and my amazing not so lil partner! I really wish i had more interesting things to say...
I told you guys a while ago that i was having an honesty week... well THAT went interesting.. I never knew my friends were so interested in me. I mean really. I expected a few. On facebook i had over 60 questions inboxed to me (Imagine my heart attack when i logged in and saw i had 42 new MSG's. Dear lord, have you nothing better to do with your time? Ba hahaha.
Here are my top rated.

  1. how old were you when you started smoking?   A:  Im smoking? SHIIIITTTTT...... im on fire! :P (No really, i was either 11 or 12...
  2. What is your biggest dream in life?     A: to raise my kids to be well adjusted and good people, when it comes down to it, i dont care about if they become doctors or lawyers. i just want them to lead a happy respectful productive life.
  3. What really "grinds your gears"?    A:   seeing kids that arent looked after, prima donnas, attention seekers... and people on fb that constantly whinge about life. i mean, yeah we get it... lifes hard, but really? you are 15 living with mummy and daddy rich as hell and have no responsibilities... GET OVER YOURSELF!
  4. How often do you swear?   A: I try not to as Miss A tends to repeat everything i say... but have been caught out cutting myself off... but my replacement swear words are great, Kerfuffle, Oink, and my new fav insult is tosser, cos Miss A can reapeat that and as long as it isnt aimed at someone, im happy!
  5. Is sex important?    A: well obviously it holds some important part in a relationship but i think if a relationship can survive without it happily and not have any bad repurcussions, its great! ( tis also an AWESOME tool/ weapon to use against partners!)
So not extremely interesting but oh well!

"time turns over and things may change, you will with them... dont fret.
Cos I Can

No comments:

Post a Comment